Home Assessments for Safety, Accessibility, and Aging in Place
- Are you or a loved one having difficulty getting around your home?
- Do you have an injury or illness that has compromised your ability to take care of yourself?
- Have your fallen or are you worried about falling in your home?
- Do you wish to remain in your home as you age?
- Do you wonder about what home modifications could help you as you age in your home?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, I can help you.
My Name is Jennifer Hopps. I’m an Occupational Therapist and an Aging in Place Specialist. My passion is helping people maximize independence at home by making the home environment work for them. This might be simply adding a grab bar in the bathroom, rearranging furniture or removing safety hazards. It could also mean engaging in a home remodel which would create a space that allows them to age gracefully and safely regardless of disability or injury. I welcome the opportunity to help you or a loved one find the balance between the individual, the environment and living your best life. Let’s get started.
Give me a short quote or testimonial phrase. Perhaps something from your newspaper article.